To log into a StaffMap Project, a user will need a username and password. If an administrator did not give a user login credentials, visitors to the project share the 'Public User'. The 'Public' Security Group's permissions will determine what a user may do in the project without logging in.
How to Log In
- Open the StaffMap Project you wish to log in to.
- Select the 'Login' button on the right side of the top toolbar:
3. In the resulting log in window, enter the username and password, then select the 'Login' button.|
4. The username and profile picture (if there is one assigned to the account) will appear where the 'Login' button used to be on the top toolbar:
5. To log out, select the username in the top toolbar and then select the 'Logout' button in the resulting profile window: