StaffMap supports Windows Authentication single sign on (SSO), allowing users to automatically login to StaffMap. Users will be automatically logged in when they open a StaffMap project as long as a matching username exists in the project. To use auto login, Windows Authentication must be installed on the server hosting StaffMap.
How to Enable Windows Authentication
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Go to Sites > Default Web Site > StaffMap4.
3. Under the IIS heading, double click Authentication.
4. Right click Windows Authentication and select Enable.
5. Right click on Anonymous Authentication and select Disable.
Note - If users are prompted for a password despite Windows Authentication being activated, please view this page from the Microsoft support site. Several conditions must be met for Internet Explorer to automatically authenticate a user's logon and password and maintain security.