User Editable Profile Fields
Administrators can define editable profile fields to allow users to edit their own profiles. If no editable fields are defined, the Edit Profile button will not appear to users.
How to Define Editable Profile Fields
- In the Sidebar Menu, select Staff.
2. Select any employee in the list to open their Employee Detail panel.
3. When the Employee Detail panel appears, click the Edit button.
4. At the bottom of the Employee Details panel, select Edit Fields.
5. Select a field to make editable, then from the top toolbar, select the Edit button.
6. Check Edit Profile.
7. Click the Save button to save your changes. The editable field icon (
will appear next to the field to indicate it is editable by users.