Adding Desk Records
If an administrator wants to add a desk to the project, but not a floorplan, they can do so by using the Desk List tool in the Sidebar Menu.
1. Navigate to the desk list at Tools > Assets > Desk List.
2. In the Desk List select the Add button.
3. Enter the desk information as needed. You can also:
- Add a Category to determine the visibility of specific fields.
- Assign the desk a floorname. The desk will be placed at the top left of the selected floor, and can be further positioned in the Edit Desks Mode.
- Add a desk image by clicking the green camera icon. If an image is added it will be visible on the floorplan instead of the default icon.
4. Select Save to add the new desk to your project.
Default Desk Fields
The name of the desk. Also visible on desk panels if the desk is added to a floorplan or map.
Category of the desk (desk, meeting room, office etc). Can influence visibly of fields, and be customized.
The floor or map the desk is assigned to.
Number of seats available at the desk.
Whether or not the desk has a phone.
Whether or not the desk has a window.
Whether or not the desk has a computer.
Whether or not the desk has a monitor.
Whether or not the desk has a printer.
Whether or not the desk has an ethernet jack.
Whether or not the desk has a projector.
Whether or not the desk has a coffee machine.
Whether or not the desk has a whiteboard.
Whether or not the desk is bookable.
Unique identifier used for imports/syncing.
If a URL is assigned, the panel will act as a button, directing to the link when clicked.