Date Display Format
The format of the date display is tied to the local browser language setting, so by changing the browser setting you can have dates display in a more familiar format e.g. dd/mm/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd.
Changing the Date Format in Chrome
Open Chrome and go to Settings > Advanced > Languages
2. Click the Language dropdown, then Add languages.
3. Select the desired language, then click Add.
4. Click the options icon next to the added language, then toggle Display Google Chrome in this language.
5. Restart Chrome.
Changing the Date Format in Edge (Chromium)
Open Edge and go to Settings > Languages.
2. Click Add Languages.
3. Select your local language, or the language that matches the time format you'd like.
4. Click the options icon next to the added language, and select Display Microsoft Edge in this Language.
5. Restart Edge.
Changing the Date Format in Firefox
Open Firefox and go to Tools > Options.
In the General tab, scroll down to Language and Appearance.
Select Set Alternatives...
4. Click Select a language to add, then click Add.
5. Select Move Up to place the new language at the top of the list, then click OK.
6. Restart Firefox.