Adding a Theme
Additional themes can be added at any time.
- Open a StaffMap project.
- Open the Sidebar Menu.
- Go to Tools > Project > Project Settings.
- Select the Theme dropdown, then click the + icon.
5. On the next screen, give your theme a name.
6. Toggle the visible fields for each panel type (Employee, Asset, Desk). Fields will be displayed in the sample panel in the order they are clicked.
Note - Any changes made to visible fields or CSS of panels will be immediately visible in the test panels.
7. CSS for the theme can be directly edited in the CSS field. This is generally used to apply custom styles to panels, but almost any aspect of the project (toolbar color, font size etc.) can be customized here.
Transferring Themes to other Projects
Any theme created will be applicable only to the current project. Each theme is saved as a CSS file in the project directory, so it is possible to transfer themes to other projects by coping and moving those files. This requires direct access to the server/computer Staffmap is installed on.
1. Go to the project directory of the project the theme exists in. e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Staffmap 4\MyProject\.
2. In that directory, you'll see a CSS file or each theme you've created (named to match).
3. Copy the desired theme CSS file, and move/paste it to another project directory.