Adding Asset Panels
Note - Only users with the permission to ManageAssets may edit the floorplan.
Adding Assets to the Floorplan
- Enter the Panel Edit Mode by clicking the Edit button, then Assets, at the top right of the screen. The edit tools will now appear.
2. Click the Add button in the top toolbar.
3. A new panel will appear at the top left of the floorplan. The name field can be edited, and the panel can be moved and resized.
4. Press the Save button in the top toolbar when you are finished in Panel Edit Mode. This will confirm changes made.
Using Right-click to Add Assets
- Enter the Panel Edit mode as described above.
- Move your cursor over the area you wish to create an Asset.
- Right-click and select Add Panel.
4. Optionally re-name the panel by typing the new name.
5. Move and resize the panel and select Save to confirm the addition.
Dragging Assets from Lists to Floors
Dragging and dropping is a quick and convenient way to quickly add asset panels to floors from Lists.
- Enter the Panel Edit Mode by clicking the Edit button , then Assets at the top right of the screen.
- Go to Tools > Assets > Asset List.
- In the Asset List, click and drag the icon beside the name to an open space on the floorplan.
4. If an asset is in another location, they will be removed from the old location.
Adding Assets to Maps
1. In the Side Menu, go to Tools > Assets > Asset List.
2. Select the asset to be added to the map from the Asset list.
3. When the Asset Form appears, click the Edit button.
5. In the floorname field, select Map.
6. Click the Save icon to confirm any changes.
7. The asset panel will appear at the center of the chosen map. To further position, enter Panel Edit Mode, and drag the asset to a new location.
Dragging Assets from Lists to Maps
Drag and dropping is a quick and convenient way to quickly add asset panels to floors from Lists.
- View the Map you'd like to add an asset to.
- Enter the Panel Edit mode.
- From the Side Menu, open the default Asset list, or any other list that displays assets.
4. Select the green + icon next to the asset name to add it to the map. The panel will be added to the center of your viewpoint.
- A red - icon indicates the asset is already on a map. Click the icon to remove the asset from the map.
5. Optionally drag and drop the panel to adjust the position.