Field Visibility by Category
You can determine which fields are visible and hidden for each type of record (category). For example, the 'phone number' field is hidden when a printer record is displayed.
1. In the Side Menu, select an Employee, Asset, Desk, Booking, or Move List and select a record.
Select an panel from a floorplan.
2. When the record form appears, click the Edit button.
3. At the bottom of the Form, select Edit Fields.
4. Select the current category from the dropdown, or leave as blank to adjust the default visibility.
5. Select the visibility icon to toggle visibility on and off.
6. Select the Save button to apply any changes.